Saturday, August 23, 2008

A tiring outing session!

Dear Beautiful readers,

It's such a tiring day..

Whenever I had this charity program every saturday;once every month, I'll be a bit tired. Yes, I am tired and with another tumit aching!


We were at the theme park since 0900 and finished at 1700 hours. It was a hot day and the kids were getting more stubborn,"day-dreaming" and couldn't care less as the time getting nearer to the end. I was quite pissed off, in a way, but managed to "control" myself. Thanks to a few eye candies that were in the same theme park! (hahahah, naughty!)

Anyway, I am not going to compare between the urban and rural kids, as I might be bias and some of you might not agree with me.

Overall, it's a lesson learnt. They were 8 of us, and we managed to handle all the 80 kids. Kudos to us, and i know that we deserve a good rest!

P/S: Planning to pamper myself tonite, another foot reflexology moments! Kar & G might join me later.



No comments: