Saturday, August 23, 2008

Foot Reflexology

Dear Beautiful readers,

After having dinner all by myself (a nice vege fried riceI) at the nearby cosy Indian restaurant, I met Kar at the foot reflexology centre. We had a one hour foot massaging session, which was quite good! (it's my second time here)
The funny thing was our masseurs hail from the mainland China, and guess what, of course they'll converse in the pure Mandarin dialect! Kar said she also not that fluent in Mandarin, but able to understand a number of phrase. Being me who is totally suck in Chinese dialects, I just keep my mouth shut and asked Kar to translate whatever they were talking. Another funny thing was, even this is my 2nd time, I couldn't stand the ticklish and painful sense, probably because my foot is really aching. I can't stop laughing whenever the masseur "tickles" me!

Anyway, i'll make a frequent visit to this place, probably at least once month.

And at the same time, should have started my new exercise regime!

Wikipedia:
Reflexology, or zone therapy, is the practice of massaging, squeezing, or pushing on parts of the feet, or sometimes the hands and ears, with the goal of encouraging a beneficial effect on other parts of the body, or to improve general health.

P/S; Laughing is always the best medicine..

No comments: