Thursday, August 14, 2008

Al-Fatihah

Dear Beautiful Readers,

I am catching up with the rest of my classmates today (I guess!) and I have quite a good feeling (in a way!).
Right after class, I sent W's text message and guess what?

His dad passed away last weekend...AlFatihah. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat-Nya.

W supposed to come to KL with me and we'll be attending the same course. But unfortunately, he has to cancel it last minute as his mum will be operated (I am not sure why, afraid to ask W as it might be a bit private / family matters).

The operation has to be postponed to another date due to the dad's death. For me it's quite shocking, and I guess there's a "hikmah" behind what had happened to W.

P/S: W, take care of yourself and I know that you are strong. I am sorry to hear this dear.

No comments: