Monday, August 25, 2008

Coffee, Tea or Me?

Dear Beautiful readers,

I was craving for cake and a cup of coffee last nite and I didn't know why.
Probably it's just "once-in-a-lifetime-moment"? I don't know..

So I drove off to the nearby Starbucks and without wasting much time, I placed the order. And there she is, the same barista (she's kinda cute..)

Barista: Lama tak nampak?
Me: Biasa laa...tak boleh selalu datang ;-)
Barista: Yeah (she's still blushing)

And I ordered. Grande Caramel Macchiato and....
Cake? Ermm...wait a minute! The cakes were not so "inviting"! She suggested Cajun Chicken pastry but I chose Chicken Pie instead.

Barista: Errmm...u free tak on the 29th?
Me: 29th Friday kan? I keje on Friday
Barista: FYI, we'll be having a coffee session with selected customers on that date. We'll start at 5.30 p.m. onwards.So I would like to invite you to come and join us. You'll get knowledge on coffee beans, and we'll give you free mug and a packet of coffee beans!
Me: Interesting...but not so sure whether I can make it or not. Ermm..i kena cuti lah camtuh
Barista: Takpe, just fill in your name and phone number and we'll call you again to reconfirm.
Me: OK! Sounds good! Looking forward for that

It sounds interesting. Hope that I can make it after work on that day!

No comments: