Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pavi

Dear Beautiful readers,

Alhamdulillah, thanks to the painkillers (i got it from Guardian pharmacy), my gum stopped aching (better than before!). Refer to the pic below:




And guess what, I went out with Sid! We haven't kept in touch for so bloody long (about almost 4 years i guess, right Sid?). Sid picked me up at the hotel and we went to Pavi!


And another shocking information, it's my first time in Pavi! Sad huh? Well...wanted to go there for ages (but i really didn't have much time before...) Then I lepak there with Sid from 6.30 to 9 p.m.

It's good to meet Sid again, as he knew what I am thinking and definitely he's a very good conversationalist. Hope that we'll be always keep in touch (and out for makan again..) especially when I am moving back to KL in the near future.

P/S: I am going to Pavi again with ER tomorrow nite, huh?

No comments: