Monday, August 18, 2008

Chit Chat

Dear Beautiful readers,

Around 5.30 p.m. I had a "chit-chat session" with my future boss and the HR reps. I thought it's some kind of an informal chat but it turned out (from my point of view) to be quite an assessment! Gosh..thank god it was quite smooth sailing and I was pretty Ok with that. I can say that...everything went quite well.

They asked me a lot about how I've dealt with all these stresses and the challenges that I have faced in managing the subordinates. Basically, it's more to knowing me better as they were trying to assess whether I am the right candidate to sit for the position (it's an upgrade anyway...kalau ada rezeki, Alhamdulillah).

Nevertheless, I do have another problem. It's more to the fact that my advisor is currently charting my career progression in another direction. So I am sort of in dilemma. Which one should I choose? Should I meet them and explain everything? Arghh..I don't know. I have to be careful in explaining all the facts and highlighting my preferences. I don't want to become a spoilt brat (I am not one anyway...used to be (maybe! hahaha).

Whatever it is, kalau ada rezeki and berkat doa parents/friends/myself, it'll be on my side.
Thank you everyone.

P/S: Amy, thanks for all the support!

No comments: