Monday, August 11, 2008

Paranoid vs Ignorant?

Dear beautiful readers,

It's the 2nd day of the course and I am still didn't really enjoy myself here, i mean.."the course", not on the fact of being here. But anyway, since it's all have been fully paid, I have to carry on my duty and be responsible..

One thing for sure that ...I think I am still left behind, as compared with my other colleagues from the HQ. Am i being ignorant? Am I just not being up-to date with all the news? I am realizing this whenever I communicate or having conversations with them.

Or am I just being paranoid?

Whatever it is, I think the best thing is to calm myself and ensure that everything is actually in order. There are still rooms for improvement and I am sure, I can be at the same par as them, provided I have the confidence and people have confidence me.

And how to send the "wave" of high confidence level? Well..be yourself, don't fake it!

It's a long way to go and there are plenty of challenges to be faced! Let's face it!

P/S: First time ever, I have experienced a 15 mins blackout at a hotel. Funny eh?
Anyway, I guess today's posting kind of a bit boring, yet? <--- Not saucy enough!

No comments: