Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to Reality Part 2

Dear Beautiful readers,

I went to Tesco right after work to buy some stuff for the charity event to be held this coming Saturday. Well..I am all by myself since my colleagues weren't able to join. Managed to grab a few good stuff although I have overspent but nevermind, kira sedekah je laa..

Unfortunately, while looking for the relevant stuff, one of thousand TESCO customers on that evening pat on my back and asked:

"Dik, this thing nak cari kat mana?"

And shockingly, I answered: "Sorry I don't work here.."

And there he goes, malu kut. Let's blame my "uniform" for this moment! Hahaha

But i managed to smile, as this was the second time. Previously, it happened in Tesco as well.
The same TESCO!

Back at home. I bet there was an electric trip while I was away as I couldn't switch the main living room lights. Thank god there's no funny smells from the fridge. I will always make sure there's not many vulnerable food at home if I'll be away i.e. outstation.

And hour later, I drove off to S's cafe. Hmm..there he was, looking down and upset.

Me: How are u?

S: I am fine. But I want to tell you something.

Me: Errmm..yes?

S: See that board

Me: (in my heart) Oh gosh..

S: Yeah, bad huh?

Pity S...hope u take a good care of yourself. I don't know what else to comment. If I am in your shoes pun, I will...arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

P/S: Be strong S, u know u can rely on me if you need someone to talk.

No comments: