Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to Reality Part 1

Dear Beautiful readers,

I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning as I have to rush to KLIA to catch my flight and at the same time have to change my ticket. U know why? Here's the story..

"I was busy packing my stuff the night before and later that I realized the departure time from KL to my destination was bloody wrong! Damn! It was 10 p.m. and I don't know whether I have ample time to go to Mas Office at KL Sentral and changed the ticket. But luckily, I managed to change the ticket via the phone but still..I have to go to the office and re-confirm/validate the new ticket. It was such a hassle!"

Thank God I managed to wake up (i can say that I can be quiet a morning person, most of the time, if I have too!) Grabbed a cab and we shot directly to KL Sentral. Informed G that I'll be meeting him for breakfast at McD. Quite a meal!

Arrived at my destination roughly around 8.45 a.m. and took another cab to my workplace. The driver was quite talkative so as usual I don't mind layan talking with him.

9.30 a.m. : I am back at work. It's such a nice feeling (perasan ke aku nih?) as my current colleagues are kind of looking forward for my return (probably they'll be asking some "favour" from me?..hehehe)

However, I couldn't really concentrate myself at work, probably due to fatigue and at the same time i have to 'readjust" my timing. Still suffering kinda bad hangover though...I realized that I got 2 new colleagues. Nice planning!

Later in the afternoon, my other boss told me another "unwanted" story. He said that he just got the news from our HQ that most probably I won't be placed in my HQ! Fuck!! Instead I'll be transferred to another subsidiary, damn it! Anyway, I haven't received the finalised later and hope that this won't be materialized.

Arrived home from work almost 8 p.m. I am planning to go to S's cafe tonight.

To be continued...




No comments: