Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3rd Night

Dear beautiful readers,

It's my 3rd night with S.

I mean...this is my 3rd night that I went out with him (directly or indirectly)
I went to his cafe last night and tonight, I went there again. It's all because of him, and he did tell me that one of his staff did tegur him why he looked so monyok, something like that. Initially I didn't want to go there and at the same time I don't want to be seen as "toot"..He said that he's actually waiting for me, sweet huh?

But I can't blame my heart..and I can't blame him too.

I don't know what makes me so angau these days..Anyway, I won't be seeing him for quite sometimes as I'll be in KL for almost 2 weeks. ;-(

Before reaching home, I went to SenQ to redeem my vouchers. Bought a new juicer and mobile phone for Sis Yan (she asked me to find new one for her and of course, I am not using my money). Managed to get good deals and the salesgirl was bloody helpful (and her English is damn good too!). I am not being snobbish (not generalising the profession), but normally it's very difficult (based on my experiences in shopping) to find salesgirls / men who can converse that well..

Anyway, whatever it is...I wish S best of luck in his business.

No comments: