Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blah...blah...blah

Dear Beautiful readers,

For the past 3 days, I was a bit unproductive but managed to read some relevant, information articles for my own benefit. Anyway, I guess it's all because of the fact that all the big bosses were not in the office to "kacau" me.. Jahat kan?

We had an early Merdeka Celebration at office today (a bit blah though...) not as "gempaq" as previous years. But it's not really a big deal for me, celebration is just a mere celebration..the thought that counts right?

Had a meeting with my team in the afternoon for the updates on the next upcoming big event to be held and our Company have to sponsor that event. Oh gosh...i guess, me and the gang might be quite occupied, running here and there to handle and do the pre-arrangement for the event. Anyway, I guess we can do it (special thanks to SF and Zura for being good sidekicks!)

I know this entry might particularly a bit boring, probably there's nothing much happening as before (macam ler sebelum nih happening sangat kan?) Hehehehe

P/S: Any ideas for the theme gift? Arghhh!

No comments: