Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lepak..

Dear Beautiful Readers,

Another day to be faced (I'm still not enjoying my course, really..) but I did manage to give a few broad smiles since this morning as I received a very lengthy sms from S last night, about 1 a.m.

Now I realized that "quality" is more important than "quantity". Hmm..should be more wise (sejak akhir2 nih I'm so blur and such a slow thinker, yucks!)

Anyway, I think the days here are getting better and better. And, guess what? I managed to increase my confidence level and I realized that when I was having conversation with May (who used to be my junior's back during the uni days) and also with Bob, the American guy. Well..who knows? I just have the right person to get the right feeling, right?

But well...in reality, it's not easy to be with someone or in group of people where you can feel / have a higher self esteem. SOmetimes it works or vice versa. But it's ME to decide. As the proverb says "When you are in Rome, do as the Romans do!"

Finished early today, so I managed to chill out at the balcony and snapped some pics.

Enjoy..

JOM LEPAK2, but sorry there's no COCKTAIL!

No comments: