Friday, August 15, 2008

Bitch?!

Dear Beautiful readers,

I wonder why people changed.

Me changed. He changed. She changed. Everybody's different nowadays.
I think let's "blame" the environment / situation.

The story goes like this (all happened today, within the stipulated time!):

1) Story 1
I knew Em before. I knew her when we attended the same "get-together-session" with the advisors, about 4 years ago. And she's also one my ex-colleague's best friend. Even though I am not really that close to her, I can say that she's sort of an acquaintance of mine.

Guess what? During my course this morning, she gave some cynical remarks. (Oh, by the way...she's in the same course as mine now!) A bit bitchy i guess..

Em: Wah pakai Communicator! Busy sangat ke kat XXX sampai kena pakai Communicator?
(At that time, my phone was on my table, near my folders)

Me: Perli nampak.

A bit shocked with her remark. She's different nowadays. Probably she feels that she's good as she's in HQ as compared to me working for the subsidiary. Eksyen! Anyway, at least I have the money to buy the phone.. ;-)

P/S: It doesn't matter where you are. I might be less "corporate" than her, but I am responsible and professional too.! Talking about phone, i feel like to changing to slightly smaller phone! Haha!

2) Story 2
It's lunch time (yeah, we went for Friday prayer today, me, Abg H and Ad. Thanks Ad for your kindness).
I sat on the same table with one of the Burmese ladies.

And this is what she said to me:


Burmese Ladies: Errmm..r u Muslim?

Me: Yes, I am. Why? (I didn't think at that point of time I did anything beyond the capacity of me being a Muslim)

Burmese: You look like Chinese! (Banyak kali dah aku dapat this remark)

Me: Nope. I don't have that fair skin as Chinese. See Ad, he looks like Chinese.

Burmese: Smiling.

P/S: Got used to that particular remarks. Probably because of me having a slight slanting eyes!

Nice quote for today from Abg H: "Breakfast like a king, Lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper" --> Alhamdulillah!

No comments: