Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Back!

Dear beautiful readers,

It's me again, darcythewitty. Surprise huh? Yeah, it's me, who else?
I know that some of you might have asked why I stopped writing for a while and all of a sudden I came with a "new look"? Well...here are some of the reasons..

a) Something wrong with my previous blog --> www.darcythewitty.blogspot.com
I don't know why, it seems like I couldn't post my writings properly (being a "cyber illiterate" might be the reason!)

b) I was quite occupied for the past few months and couldn't really spend my "ample" time with blogging activities.

c) I am just being an ignorant blogger, that's all.

I hope that with this new blog (not really new "me") I am able to "please" all the wonderful and beautiful readers, with saucy, interesting stories.

Till then, wish me luck!

No comments: