Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wish List

Dear Beautiful readers..

sorry for the long silence.

Not because I have got nothing to share, but the internet was so fucked up for the past few days (but it's not the end of the world though!) and also i had the tendency of hitting the sack earlier than usual (9.30 dah masuk bilik dah...bukan tido tau, tapi....

anyway, today's saturday and I was supposed to join Fakh for a last minute weekend getaway to PD. Initially i was thinking of joining him and another friend, but come to think of it..i was a bit "lazy" to join, probably because it's too short notice? I dunno...(i think probably i need to rest during the weekend, at home..kut?) Sorry eh Fakh

Last Tuesday I met AS for a lunch as he was in town on that day. Catching up on each other's latest news. I promised him to write about my wish list (since Xmas is just around the corner, maybe?) But keep wishing Darcy!
Wanna know my wish list? Please scroll...



Ermm...nanti lah!



To be continued..


PS; Selamat Pengantin Baru to F (you know who you are..)
PSS: Happy Belated Birthday to Fakh (I owe u a cupcake..)
PSSS: To ARAB, I wonder what's with you now...

No comments: