Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thank God..it's the weekend!

Dear Beautiful readers,

Phew, it's weekend. Alhamdulillah. Been in quite a hectic and stressful week (i am talking about last week)
Let's look what i've done since Friday!

Friday:
a) Meeting with that potential consultant(s). Hahaha..that person is gorgeous! I wish..and I wish...and I wish.
But well (boleh berangan je kut?) Tak salah kan since I am not attached..
b) Dinner & discussion with Kos @ San Fran. He brought his assistant. Another gorgeous person! Makhluk tuhan..subhanAllah! ;-) Oh, Kos did offer me another job with another friend. Shall i try? Apa salahnya test market kan? hahaha

P/S: Balik umah..berangan je la (but slept really really early!)

Saturday:
a) All of sudden Fros asked for my help. Yeah, he attended the interview with Tengku Farith. It was quite an experience. I wish him all the best, and I think he'll get the job. InsyAllah. While waiting for the time, we had a short "de-briefing" at Coffee Beans.

b) All of a sudden, tak penah2 aku terserempak ngan cousin aku kat mamak. So aku tegur je laa dia..
I rarely meet my family members in KL (most of my family members in my hometown though!)
c) Oh...the internet was really sucks since morning. Malam baru OK, so now bleh laa update blog..hahah

P/S/S: Aku dapat tahu dia akan kawin soon. Errm...really unexpected!
Time to layan SATC again..


5 comments:

Mohd Faiz Ghazali said...

y... unexpected...

DarcyDiaries said...

i dunno what to say..

Eddie said...

Taste yg gorgeous2 ek. erm ptt la..
gorgeous = high maintanence = ssh jg.. no offense. pandgn peribadi je.

DarcyDiaries said...

Eddie: Errmm..i berangan je. Takde taste apa2. Me yang kuat berangan. Berangan je lebih... :-)

Unknown said...

hey tat's my hand.