Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lenovo & UCB

Dear Beautiful readers,

Hari nih mcm best pulak tido. Probably aku letih and in need of my beauty sleep :-).
I rarely wake up late every morning. Tapi tadi terus terlajak sampai 1030 hours :)

Had lunch with Fakh pasal he wanted to pass me that batik pants that he bought for me from Indonesia. Pakai buat tido je laa..

Then dia singgah umah aku main wii...:)

Right after Asar aku dah janji ngan ER nak kuar gi Low Yat and Pavi. And as planned earlier, memang aku nak pamper myself..

And tarrraaaaaaaaaaaa...

Ended up buying a Lenovo netbook for myself (ER bought his too...macam senang je kitaorg beli, cam beli nasi, so teruk!) and a new UCB bag (2 in 1). Aku frust kut pasal takleh balik kg..hehehe




No laa..probably i just want to make myself happy.

P/S; Esok another retail therapy.








2 comments:

Mohd Faiz Ghazali said...

banyak ler, kalu frust pergi shopping...

DarcyDiaries said...

memang camtuh...frust gi shopping :-(
Nih pun baru balik from another retail therapy