Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Alhamdulillah..

Dear Beautiful readers,

I was running here and there in the office this morning just to settle a few issues (with the "problem" in my head at the same time..)

But i managed to face it, although deep in my heart it was so disgustingly stressful!

In the evening, after lunch, because of the problem at work, my big boss finally decided to have a "tazkirah" session. It's quite calming, although I can feel that I am sort of like the scapegoat and being slandered.

It's not true!

But well, I know, some of my fellow colleagues do feel pity and understand my situation. Even my boss (that's why i left office at 10 pm tonite right after discussion with her) totally support me and managed to give some good advice.

Shue called me right after work and again, her advices are very meaningful indeed. A BIG THANK YOU to all of you, people! (termasuk Abe skali...:-)) I'll take your advice and remember, "what comes around goes around".

No comments: