Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thanks Kak AA

Dear Beautiful readers,

I feel a bit different today.
Better, in a way..

a) Have to do an ad hoc presentation to a group of staff (about 15 staff in another unit, which I haven't met them before) as I was told to do the presentation late last nite by my boss (the presentation was at 9.30 a.m). It went quite well and received good feedbacks too! Alhamdulillah!

b) I couldn't even bother about those staff. I just do my own work and feel less distracted! Alhamdulillah!

c) Lunch with RM @ Avenue K. Saw Kam with his friends and say hi. RM advice was quite meaningful too (coming from an HR person) ;-)

d) Right after meeting RM for lunch, met Kak AA (another indirect boss). I have willingly chosen her as my informal mentor. Asked for some of her tips and I did explain my current situation and believe me, i feel so damn different after seeing her. Although the things that I have explained was similar to what I have explained and shared with my direct boss and also Gen, my other indirect boss. Thanks so much Kak AA, may Allah pay back the good deeds in what you have done to me. InsyaAllah.

e) Meetings and discussions. I rarely talk during meetings / discussion unless I have too. Heheh..but now with non stop meetings and short discussion in the afternoon, i managed to give some ideas and have guts to ask questions! :-)

Overall, I thanked God for his dear assistance. But again, this is another test. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: