Sunday, May 31, 2009

Updates!

Dear Beautiful readers,

It's been a while. Yeah..problems at work, writer's block, etc etc.
These are just lame excuses from me.

Probably I have got nothing much to update. Me being me, with not many interesting stories to be shared.

Just a few updates:

a) A guy who likes to provoke - who? me? I don't think so. It's always him who is always right. I guess...I better be more patience

b) A lady who is "too clever" (or she thinks she is!)- yeah, my staff. But I treat her more as a colleague. Having a slight problem with her. Hope everything's OK. Thanks for my other fellow colleagues especially H and Shaz who are so understanding supportive.

c) Boring weekend - Another boring weekend. But managed to make myself happy as usual, with a few "best buys"

50% off - shirt :-)



Camo Bermuda Pants - love it!

4 comments:

addyaholix said...

buka hati kamu untuk orang lain. yang ada sayang buat kamu!

gud luck!

DarcyDiaries said...

yeah...probably.
Or i couldn't care less though

adie-ishmael said...

suka suar tu...saiz 36 ada? hahahah

DarcyDiaries said...

Saiz 36? hahah...i doubt it..;-)