Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Monday!

Dear Beautiful readers,

Ermm...as expected, today was quite a busy day..but manageable. Z told me that Gucci will start their sales today. Although I left office at almost 9 p.m., i managed to drop by the boutique, checking out whether there are any good bargains..

Thank God there's nothing much or else there will be another splurge! (or probably not what I have expected kut?)

Anyway...


Reached home at 9.30 p.m, managed to prepare 2 layers of egg banjo, nyum2!! getting fatter laa macam ni kan?

And of course, as planned, I am currently watching (at the time of writing) the ever,nice romantic comedy (too much memories) - You've Got Mail at HBO !! :-) Love it....
P/S: Thanks Z for giving me that Vidi Aldiano CD. Love it! Z bought it in Jakarta last weekend...


Nak gi Jakarta laa... ;-)




No comments: