Friday, May 1, 2009

A Luncheon, Bowling and a Night Out at Theatre...

Dear Beautiful Readers,

It's the Labour Day today! And I think this time I can enjoy myself very much. Previously, I always have to work on the 1st day of the month, so in a way..there's no chance to "run away" especially during the Federal Territory Day (1st Feb), Labour Day (1st May) and also the National Day (31st August)


FOOSBALL anyone? (did i spell it correctly?)


I had so much fun yesterday, at the luncheon and followed by a get-together bowling tournament. Yeah...it's nice to be out of office sometimes, although I know that there are still few things to be settled at work (my boss was there too! Hahaha).

We managed to get the 3rd placing and personally, i think Bowling is always based on luck (for me laa..) if you are lucky at that point of time, then u'll get good scoring. (errmm...this is only applicable to an amateur like me, not to the professional bowlers, they have STYLE...)
And right after that, my colleague dropped me at work and we had drinks. I had to kill time before rushing to another place for the theatre with Z and ER. We watched Patung Kertas 2 and i think it's quite a good show!

Well...left for home at almost 12ish as we went for supper at nearby place. I am kinda like this kind of "Sex and The City" lifestyle (mind you...no sex, I am celibating..hahahahah!)

Thanks to Z and ER for the nicest company ever!

2 comments:

cd said...

celibating? betul ka ni? hehehe

well..i do enjoy your company and the show hillarious..hehehe..dont forget my keropok segera ya...

DarcyDiaries said...

yeah...I am celibating (u know me laa kan?)

Keropok segera? errmm..banyak makna tuh