Sunday, April 26, 2009

Super Sunday!

Dear Beautiful Readers,

It's the time again. It's Sunday.
Tomorrow's Monday (it's not rocket science...I know that all of u are already aware of this)

So why I am telling this? Well..probably I want to state the fact that time moves swiftly nowadays. You think that u just enjoyed your weekends and all of a sudden "the new weekends" came and greeted you.
Love it huh?
Yeah...it happened to me. I did have bloody good weekends for the past two weekends!

And it this point of writing, I just came back from KLCC as Kam invited me for lunch and we had a nice lunch at CPK.

And guess what? I couldn't stop myself from getting the things that I have been waiting before (since yesterday...tak banyak beza pun hari!)


a) A wallet and matching belt (and I'll definitely get that messenger bag one fine day!)

b) A tie (Thanks to the vouchers..)


Hahahah!!

P/S: Oh by the way, I miss you (you know who you are...)

4 comments:

addyaholix said...

tak kisahlah kat siapa pon.
nak balas jugak.
i miss u 2 3 4 haha!

banyak u terapi diri bulan ni kan haha!

DarcyDiaries said...

I am frustrated...
that's why i did the therapy..;)

addyaholix said...

asalkan itu mampu buat hati u kembali berbunga apa salahnya kan!

DarcyDiaries said...

hehe..
Hati berbunga? Probably..;-)