Friday, September 25, 2009

Slow & (Steady)? - Part II

Dear Beautiful readers,

I was quite surprise when I read the newspaper this morning, when the CEO of CELCOM claimed on the bad reception of CELCOM coverage/network throughout the country yesterday.

hah! No wonder laa it's terribly hard to make phone calls / to send text messages / to send mms etc yesterday! (Another reason on why I was a bit pissed off yesterday!) Hehehe...
ARAB did tell me the same thing yesterday and now we got the answers..

Anyway, I went out with my younger brother after Friday prayer to do some last minute shopping. Managed to grab that NIKE bag (necessity) and a pair of comfy Hush Puppies slippers (impulse buying..maybe?) Pics will be made available later!

It's time to pack up. Looks like i'll bring back an extra bag full of foodstuff!

Later!

No comments: