Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh No! Not again!

Dear Beautiful readers,

It's Monday again. And it's a working day for those in KL, including me. Not like those fellow people in Selangor, Kelantan & Terengganu! Lucky for those people especially those in Selangor, they had experience 2 consecutive long weekends...best!

Anyway, quite a hectic day (but manageable) at work today. But I didn't realise that I have to stay back due to last minute request from my ex-staff to review her work (the other superior was on leave, I was told!) All of a sudden, at 6 p.m. when I was trying to pack up and finished my Asar, she called and asking for my assistance..

She sent the file TWICE via email to me, and it was WRONG. Gosh..come on, lady...now who's fault? Sabar je laah...but calmly, I assisted her until 6.30 p.m., although I couldn't stand any longer as I haven't bought anything for my iftar.

And guess what, due to this, I ended up having McD again for my iftar. You know..I won't have much time to rush to any BaRam (short word for Bazar Ramadhan) at that point of time due to the distance (and of course, timing).

Hope that tomorrow I can have better menu for iftar. Anyway, Syukur Alhamdulillah...at least aku dapat makan :-)

No comments: