Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3rd Syawal

Dear beautiful readers,

Today was the most unproductive raya for me I think.

Well...I wasn't complaining, there were nothing much to be proud of anyway.

Initially, I thought of going to my friends' (both hubby & wife are my friends) open house in Pengkalan Chepa. But due to my laziness and not so willing attitude of facing the bad traffic (yeah...it was really crazy!), I ended up staying at home. (Sorry Akhram & Linda, we'll meet in KB laa deh before going back to KL nanti!)

And at this point of writing, I was alone at home, all my family members went to other "warih" (i.e. relatives) house for majlis solat hajat. I didn't plan to go, just resting at home..

No special pictures were snapped today (and that's one of the reasons why i said today was quite unproductive..heheh)

P/S: First time ever last night I saw a cat being "knocked down" by a car..."gelepar2" kucing tuh...sambil terkeluar dia punya biji mata!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i rolled a cat before. twice!(sambil membuat tanda 2 dengan jari)

fin said...

sometimes bukan sbb kita sengaja nk langgar kucing tp kalau mengelak..dah pemandu lain plak langgar kita..kan ? *sy penah langgar pembahagi jalan je..harap maklum* ehehehe !

DarcyDiaries said...

Fros: Demo gak...siye ko kucing tuh (although i am not really a pet lover!)

Safina: Ala...benda dah nak berlaku and dah ajal kucing tuh!:-)