Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday..

Dear Beautiful readers,
It's Sunday.It's slightly different when ur family members are around in your house, with kids running here and there.

I am not sure whether i like it or not. But it's not really a problem, but it's far from the norm.

Went for lunch in Wangsa Maju and managed to have another peek at my would be crib. I brought them to the show room and I did ask the agent on what's the current price like now. And guess what? My unit now went up to RM 500K! oh my god..that's why sometimes buying a house is better than changing into a new car (or buying a couple of new pairs of shoes? hehehe!)



The place is expected to be completely developed by November 2009. Just nice I think...for the New Year, New Me, New Place...:-)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only thing left is a bf..

DarcyDiaries said...

Anonymous: I only can W.I.S.H...