Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tawakkal

Dear Beautiful Readers,

Thank God that today's Saturday. My lil' bro is here with me and he arrived yesterday. He followed me after work, although I didn't really feel good at work on Friday.

Anyway, I did have a good conversation with my other staff, the junior one. It's all because of her confirmation, and yes we did discuss and should I want to be a bit cruel to her, I can do that...but me being "always mr Nice Guy", instead i boosted up her confidence.

The day went well, until we had the review with the bosses at 5 p.m. Yes, I didn't have a chance to do that since my senior exec had play her roles (thanks for all the conflict that she has created). My boss didn't "tegur" me at all during day..

Was she mad at me?

Were the girls did tell bad things about me (since I got to know they went up for lunch with my boss?)

Probably the boss think that I am actually the one who created this, which is totally NOT!!

Well...i really have to be patient and tawakkal in this case. Whatever people want to say, I still have some few good colleagues and of course, my family.

P/S; Ok jugak adik aku kat sini now, at least aku tak bosan...:-)

No comments: