Sunday, June 7, 2009

Long weekend..

Dear Beautiful readers,

It's the long weekend again.
I wish I am somewhere. Outside KL.
But i am not..

Have to settle few things at work (although my two staff - after the sms incidents are still reluctant to assist, but i don't mind though..) I didn't really stretching out myself and it's manageable. Hopefully everything will be OK!

My sis and her family arrived from KB at 6 p.m. Yes, as expected, of course my house will be a bit chaotic with the kids and well...i got used to it though ;-) I brought my nieces and nephew to Pavillion for dinner (their mum and dad at home, resting...) and well...i didn't know why i feel so jealous looking at few "couples" having dinner in Pavi (some are familiar faces...i think they looked at me too - perasan!)

Back from dinner, had a game of Monopoly with the nieces and nephew. I do care about my "toys" and of course, my family members too...at this point of time, i think they are in deep sleep while me still in my room doing this! Haaa...i wish I am with someone too..

Anyway, here are some of the piccies (i thought i was the winner, but ended up my 11th year old niece got the title!)








No comments: