Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yay!

Dear Beautiful readers,

Yeap, if looking at the trend, it looks like there's only 1-2 entry per week.
And I don't deny that..

Pretty much busy, and probably there's nothing much interesting news to be updated. :-(

As a summary, here are the updates for the whole week:

1) Kam finally managed to persuade me to join him to the trip in Bangkok this coming May, yay!!
2) I managed to assist two of my friends to get through their assessment.
3) Volunteering myself to man the booth during the recent accounting careers' fair at Mid Valley.

4) Bought some books...hahahah...i'm loving it!

5) Mentally tiring appraisal time...*sigh*






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...
ada keje kosong x masa kat tu???

DarcyDiaries said...

ada...tapi ntahlah :-)
Didn't really meet the potential candidates ;-)