Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthdays!

Dear beautiful readers,

I just realized that I got three friends who shared the same birthday (which is this coming weekend actually) - AS, ER and RM.
Hehehe..

I managed to meet AS for early dinner cum early birthday celebration.Bought something for him fromKinokuniya. He came this morning from the northern state, got something to be settled in KL. It's just a mere coincidence, so we met in KLCC and had dinner at Little Penang Cafe.

Happy Birthday AS, semoga panjang umur & murah rezeki.

Meanwhile, I was feeling a bit drowsy this morning at work. Probably it's because of the Monday blues? (dah lama tak kena Monday blues nih...hehe)

I can feel that this week will be another tough week. But i just go along with that, play the game and go with the flow..

No comments: