Saturday, February 13, 2010

DVD, Movies & Long Breaks - Part Deux

Dear Beautiful readers,

Right after Laskar Pelangi, I continued with Pisau Cukur and Phobia 2. Thought that Thai horror film was as scary as the trailer, but it's not what as per my earlier thinking. Probably due to the fact that there's no subtitle (as I didn't really understand what they were talking about!) or probably due to the fact that I couldn't really concentrate, probably a bit sleepy!



Fen invited me to join him for a movie, and of course, we watched the current movie 'talk of the town' - the Valentine's Day. Sweet as the title, but pretty predictable. But with the good, talented actors and actress, of course, it's very entertaining indeed.


Me? Hehehe...i think Kara's character (Jessica Biel) suited me most. Hahaha...the "I Hate Valentine's Day Party"...i like that! She looks kinda sexy in the movie. Nice body indeed...
And of course, other settings were beautiful as well - Anne Hathaway & Topher, Bradley Cooper and Eric Dane, Jennifer Garner & Patrick Dempsey, to name a few. Have to get the DVD later, as well! Stars? I'll give 7.5 out of 10 (due to the predictability!)



Then we had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), lapar!

P/S: While waiting for Fen, aku sempat survey2 barang...tempting laa nak beli fridge nih!

No comments: