Saturday, September 6, 2008

6th Ramadhan

Dear Beautiful readers,

It's raining again. It has been like this for a couple of days already.

I am not complaining. I am just stating the facts. :-)

Another cheap day for iftar today:

1) Nasi Lemak Ayam Berempah - MYR 3.50
2) Kuih 3 ketul - MYR 0.90
3) Air Oren (home made) - MYR NIL

Total - MYR 4.40

Alhamdulillah, so far I managed to control my expenses in this holy month of Ramadhan.



While waiting for buka puasa, I watched the TV Series DIRTY SEXY MONEY and realized the term of "The Italian Banker".

Wanna know more about "the Italian Banker"? Hehehehe

Answer
"Italian banker sexual position : The man is laying down, facing up. The woman is above him, also facing up. Sorta like a crab walk, just above him. She would use her hands to remain above.Possibly referred to as Italian chandelier, could be same .

1 comment:

adie-ishmael said...

nasi lemak ayam berempah tu bli kat mana? sedap ker? cam teringin jer...