Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's ID time again!

Dear Beautiful readers,
I safely arrived in KL right at 12 noon, right on the spot. The journey went smoothly and thank God the weather was so nice, bright and sunny for the past few days in KB during Eid-ul-Adha. It was such a blessing, Alhamdulillah.
Things went smoothly as well, went to the bank to finalise few things and had lunch at San Fran (again!). I should have "tapao-ed" mum's cooking - i.e. daging goreng :-(
While chillin' at home, I got the sms from Mr ID:
Mr ID: Jumpa ptg nih kalu nak...
Me: Fine with me. Mana?
Mr ID: Wangsa Maju...5 pm?
Me: Wangsa Maju which part? Near Carrefour? NZ ke apa ke...fine with me
Mr ID: NZ yg atas...ok ka?
Me: Ok then. C u there at 5 pm.
Then I met him at the place. The beats were there (you know what i meant here, hehe!). Dah lama dah aku tak ke NZ. (as if i frequently visited the place before, haha!)
Cut it short, he showed me the design. Yes! I like the kitchen. It's sleek, elegant yet simple. But being Malay (ye ke?) I have to be very practical..
Since I have not received the keys yet, I can only "dream, imagine and fantasize" on how the final product will look like.
I trust him.
So let the expert do their jobs (although I do have the final say..heheh!)
Can't wait!
P/S: The view of Seri Maya (i nearly bought that, but ada hikmah jugak aku tak beli...heheh!)

4 comments:

lone ranger said...

what's NZ?
ya. betul tu. kena praktikal yet sofistikated. :)

DarcyDiaries said...

Hb: nz is nz. A mamak place. A restaurant.I dunno what it stands for

addyaholix said...

masih belum dapat kunci lagi? lambatnya.

DarcyDiaries said...

physically umah dah siap, blum dapat kunci laa :-(