Friday, November 14, 2008

Alhamdulillah..

Dear Beautiful readers,

Aku tak sihat sikit, since last nite, probably salah makan. Here are some of the updates:

1) My position has been finalised. So I can proceed further ;-)
2) Yesterday, a colleague of mine treated us for a nice lunch at "Halalan Toyyiba, Wong Solo, Ampang". An Indonesian restaurant. Nice food - Ayam Bakar, Daging Tumbuk etc etc. Tapi kan...

Aku balik keje je terus rasa loya, pening2 etc. Nasib baik tak muntah kat office!

3) Had a good conversation with mum last nite. Dah lama dah takde conversation mcm nih. I love you mother! ;-)

4) My sis & bro-in-law safely arrived in the holy Makkah from Madinah this morning.

5) I am slowly "learning" about the office problem / politics / issues at my current workplace. Funny though...but be careful!

P/S: Thank God it's WEEKEND!

No comments: