Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love.Hate.Relationship.Work

Hello readers,

It's getting tougher and tougher, day by day at work. Sometimes, i feel so scared, but i managed to get through the day smoothly...

It's kinda love-hat relationship. With work i mean. Not with any tom, dick and harry (refer to my previous posting about "love department")

I keep praying and humbly begging from God to give me strengths to face all the challenges. I am supposed to be on leave tomorrow since my sister's coming to KL. Although it has been approved by my boss earlier, it seems like there are a number of stuff to be handled at work. But i managed to tell my boss that I have to be on leave but will always be ready should they need me at work. (but hope not!)

My anak buahs and sis will be coming tomorrow. Hope everything will be fine.

Have a nice day everybody.

Take care!

No comments: