Monday, July 19, 2010

What a day!

hello readers,

It's Monday. I was a bit "reluctant" to go to work today. not because i am lazy. (i rarely laze around!) but probably i am kinda scared with the fact that i have to see my big boss but the work hasn't really fully completed yet due to some system problem.

But i just go with the flow.

Ended up she has cancelled the meeting to another date, to be confirmed some other time.
My direct boss kinda freaked out as well. But well...

Anyway, i did my best, and was trying my best to assist my hardworking staffs.

Accidentally met SAO at lunch time and we had lunch (and of course, with gossips! haha..i just listen!)

That's all folks!

P/S: Ya Allah, i humbly beg for your forgiveness and some strengths for me to face all the upcoming challenges! Amin.

No comments: