Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's a COMEBACK time!

Hello readers!

Yeah, it's me (again!). Sorry for the long silence. Sorry for being bloody lazy. Yeah..yeah, it's been quite a while, thanks to FB. So i paid less attention to my blog and left it all by itself, full of cobwebs and becomind duller (is there such word as duller?) haha..

Anyway, so far Alhamdulillah, things went quite well with me - moving to my new crib, stable career (yeah, there were still some issues and challenges, of course), loving family (mum and dad and siblings) but only one thing that I am still lacking of - love. I am suck at my love department, always...

So far it never be on my side (yeah, i did have some short fling, sort of...but it went too quick!) did i meet the wrong person? Was I not good enough for them? I don't know what to say, but the only thing for sure is, i have to improve myself and keep improving, insyaAllah!

I feel quite good of being able to jot some thoughts today, hopefully this blog will keep being alive and kickin'!

My beautiful readers, do keep reading ya? Have a good Sunday!

xoxo

3 comments:

RAWNA said...

yeay.welcome back!

payedd said...

welcome back.. hehe

DarcyDiaries said...

k.A: Thanks KA!
payedd: hehe...thanks Payedd