Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm back!

Dear Beautiful readers,

it's been a while. in fact, it's a LONG one! Been running around, like a headless chicken, here and there etc etc.

As a matter of fact, I have been thinking of resuming my blog since past few weeks, but it seems like i couldn't even crafted a single word. Enough said. Period.

As a summary, here are the happenings (past, present and future):

Me:
a) Busy, busy, busy (have to lead to different set of teams at work, but i just go with the flow, and not really complaining. I am sure, there's always a blessing!)

b) Turned out to be a coffee drinker (but during the recent week, i haven't had a single coffee at all, yes..that's an achievement!)

c) Feel a bit motivated sometimes at work, probably I have boost up my confidence level (and feels important)

Friendship:
a) Friends? come and go. And yes, i meet a new bunch of friends (not many but i do appreciate their support, in some way or other.) Old friends? yes..well, depends...those with relationships (be it on and off) and those without.

Relationship:
a) Sucks as usual. Why did he come back to me? Bored with the pretty one(s) and yet you dare to come back to ugly duckling?


Holidays:
a) Not planning any major since I have scrapped mine that was planned this coming December (the leave has been approved by my pretty direct boss but well..things might changed -things are getting crazier and crazier at office nowadays)

it's saturday and I am waiting at the car service centre. Yes, it'll take sometimes.
Yeah, i am not complaining..

What should i do next?
Hmm...

1 comment:

payedd said...

selamat berbloggin kembali. hehe